Friday, January 31, 2014

{Day FiVe on Day 6}

Top of the morning to ya!


   I'm just not doing so well with this consistent blogging idea! And today is the day that the rest of my family returns from Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


   Can you tell I am excited??

   I just wanted to share one photo from yesterday... My dear friend, Berlize, came over for coffee last night. I didn't make it to her birthday party so I promised her coffee and a gift. She LOVES my brownies and has been asking for a couple of months for the recipe and that I could teach her how to make them.

    I had a shabang and decided to prepare all of her dry ingredients and give her the recipe. I love giving gifts, wrapping gifts, washi tape, and tissue paper... LOTS of tissue paper:





"Well... That's all I have to say about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment