Monday, January 27, 2014

{Day 1}

Top of the morning to ya!


    So... We are approaching Morgan's 20th birthday in two days now. We have some exciting things planned to commemorate this milestone... I post this confident of the fact that she is soaking in her birthday trip to Israel.

     I mean, she already doesn't follow my blog so I run no risk of her seeing this.

   Anyways... Gabbi and I hacked Morgan's instagram on Saturday morning - as all devoted siblings do - and posted photos expressing our initial distraught over her leaving, then our moment of epiphany, and then our utter joy over a week to pretend like we get to do whatever we want. (The latter being a pathetic effort to console ourselves.)

   I've decided to post random pictures for each day. I'm already a post behind so I will be posting twice for yesterday and today.

    Yesterday's photo:





This young woman is a GEM, I tell you! Her husband will be highly blessed.
Katelynn is another partner-in-crime. My parents have expressed the desire to have more children and God has blessed us tremendously with friends like her that become family.
 She came to hang out over the weekend
and I quite enjoyed our conversations, concert moments, and movie time. 
I want to be like her when I grow up.





"Well... That's all I have to say about that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment