Sunday, February 2, 2014

{They're HOME!!!}


Top of the morning to ya!!! 


    I apologise... But my family is back together and we have been soaking up the weekend together! I  am in my happy place. They are NEVER allowed to leave again... At least for a little while. 

     I praise God that we miss each other when we're separated. I have to keep telling myself that it is a positive thing. I got all mushy with Mom saying how I'm already sad at the prospect of my siblings getting older and moving on and eventually (Lord willing) all of us getting married... I'm beginning to like this idea of a family kibbutz. 






I missed my mom! A mutual friend of ours came to have coffee with me
and she looked at Gabbi and said she could tell she needed a "mama" hug. 
I needed one too! I greet my parents with a hug and a kiss everyday and MAN did I miss that.


I was bubbling over...




Morgan and Gab may now resume their random food-poses
because we're all just interested in the nasty carrots they love to eat.
My vision is perfect, thank you. ;-)


Craig got a few cool shots of Raymond jumping into the pool... after work... in his work clothes.
It rained and POURED, so the guys did a bunch of cannon balls 
to splash out some of the overflow. Crazies.


We missed Dad too... And all of the competitions that come with him.
They were holding their breath, seeing who could dive out the farthest, and also
see who can do the most laps in one breath.


Craig and Abba... Abba won.


I'll tell you something else!! ... I sure missed seeing Morgan work in the kitchen!!


*sigh* I told Mo she, especially, can't leave me again. 






"Well... That's all I have to say about that."



No comments:

Post a Comment