Thursday, January 30, 2014

{Day 4 on Day FiVe}

Top of the morning to ya!


     


     Unfortunately Gabbi and I were in too much of a chocolate stupor to blog... And we were honest with ourselves about how much we knew we would want to eat.

    I felt like Augustus Gloop when I selected not one... not two... but THREE pieces of chocolate. But like I said, we were honest with ourselves. 

      For the most part, we have been eating very disciplined. However, I felt like I was going to DIE today at spinning because I got too distracted last night to finish eating dinner. Shame.


     Lord-willing and the creek don't rise, I will have Day 5 photo up today. 

    

MY FAMILY WILL BE BACK IN ONE MORE DAY!!!


    Staying home without the whole family here is over-rated. 


"Well... That's all I have to say about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment