Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rylan "Hard-Kour" Is Here!

Top of the morning to ya!


Meet Rylan. This is Rylan in his natural habitat. 
He's an incredible photographer.
Ambitious entrepreneur.
Loves life. Loves people. And he loves the Lord.
He also sends me random parkour videos that he gets of himself.
Hence the nickname: "Hard-kour".
Yes... I came up with that, myself.
He's also seeing how long he can grow his hair... Kind of intimidating
having a guy walk in with hair almost longer than your own.


Am I the only one who looks at this and thinks of "Sunshine" from Remember The Titans???

Rylan is my partner-in-crime. 
But he is also my culinary enemy.
I've recently forced him to work in the kitchen for the remaining 1.5months here
because he is ULTRA picky.
He doesn't even like cheese in his scrambled eggs. Gross.

So here we pose pre-cinnamon roll making. 
(Photos to follow...That is if I can get any before they are pulverized.)
I've been loving my life since he arrived because I now have THREE food photographers for Douceur.
And I take full advantage of their competitive nature because they now race
to take the food photos for my Instagram account. 
This. Is. The Life.


We are all very random. It's amazing to look at him and he remind me of when I used to babysit him and his siblings. 
Now, he's a traveling young man advancing the Kingdom.


The Bruce was quite entertained by the young adults who seem to not be able to overcome the child-at-heart spirit within them. 
But together, we fully enjoy the life God has blessed us with and make the most of our time together. 





"Well... That's all I have to say about that."


1 comment: