Saturday, May 31, 2014

It's Official

Top of the morning to ya!

   

    I am positively *elated*... I found an incredible graphic designer, Ingeborg (IngeWorx), who lives just 5 minutes from my house. I felt VERY disorganised when I went to her and shared the fonts I liked, my whimsical but simple lines personality, my "happy" colours, etc... Apparently, she was glad to have someone who knew what they liked (I can't IMAGINE anyone less decisive on this matter than me!!).

   So... She sent me several designs to work with.

    Keeping to my personality, I selected and combined designs from three of the card templates and she did the magic.

   Here 'tis with some additional food photos from this week:



Confession: I stole this photo off of my mom's instagram and cropped it. 
Rylan promised to take a better photo that I can put on my instagram
account so I can tag Inge in it. If you want to see a better photo, you're going to have to
follow me. ;-) 


Morgan made some SLAMMING Orange Chicken a few nights ago...
AND she ate it. She's been eating extremely clean. The girl is dedicated.
I told her the other night I had a dream (nightmare??) that she
gorged herself on brownies. That's how dedicated she is.


So Gabbi and Rylan have been competing in photography. I believe
I mentioned that before. I am posting both of their photos on here of my Cinnamon
Pretzels... I won't tell you who did which one. I have a feeling some of my readers
may be a bit biased. ;-) haha!


I am not being diplomatic when I say this... But I absolutely LOVE both for different reasons.





"Well... That's all I have to say about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment