Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ode to Graphic Designers... Well, Not Really.

Top of the morning to ya!





Morgan's reversed-engineered granola recipe... She fell in love with a specific kind 
during her time in Israel.





    I have a new respect for graphic designers. And I love Wix. And I am singing the praises of my friend's husband who introduced us to this ingenious website.

   Morgan and I worked ALL DAY on our webpage for Douceur. There are so many details we have to critique, grammatical errors to be corrected, descriptions to be edited... the list goes on! I stared at it so long yesterday that my eyes crossed and what I initially thought looked beautiful began to look ugly.

   I see why most people have to walk away from their work for a while. I also don't understand how people can love web design and do it for a living. I have a lot of respect for you graphic and web designers out there. Seriously.

   A praise is that we received really good feedback from our friends and my prayer is that God will bless the path ahead for Douceur and that we would solely tread in the centre of His will for us! I've learned that I cannot manipulate His will and there is much joy and blessing in embracing His plan for my life!



"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." -Julia Child




    We shall see where this venture will take us! No matter what happens, I am grateful for the opportunity to step out in faith in the entrepreneurial realm.





"Well... That's all I have to say about that."

   

No comments:

Post a Comment