Saturday, February 8, 2014

International-Themed Surprise 20th Party for Mo!!!

Top of the morning to ya!!


    Herein lies the reason why I have been silent for a few days... Gabbi- my personal food photographer- took some amazing photos that give you a glimpse into our party. The cuisines: Asian, South American, and European.

    I fooled Morgan by making her think that we were baking for marketing runs. Unbeknownst to her, she assisted in her birthday party. However, it was dual purpose because I am compiling my business portfolio to show potential clients as well as posting millions of photos on our twitter and facebook page. I was also GREATLY helped by tremendous ladies who made this occasion so memorable for us.

    God bless them!



These were some of the party favours. I tried my hand at 
macarons for the first time... By God's grace and the genius of Martha Stewart...
AND Google search, I was able to make these mint chocolate macarons. :D


Marli showed me this chinese store that I am going to 
move into!!! I found these straws that I have been dreaming about
ever since I spotted them at a shop in Sandton. Woohoo!! 


And being the still even MORE amazing person she is, Marli taught me (and made)
the tissue paper pom poms. I love DIY occasions.


One of my favourite desserts: Tres Leches. I made sopapilla chips to garnish. 
Muy bien!


Behold... Ridwana is amazing, people!! These were DELICIOUS.


I also made personal-sized mediterranean pizzas. They varied from 
one another but the key ingredients were basil pesto, hummus,
and feta cheese (of course, DUH).


Ridwana's mother makes the world's best samoosas
and half moons... I was in a food coma, Folks.


Gabbi just loves this photo and so I dedicate another
to my favourite straws... I couldn't have done it without ANY of them!!


"Well... That's all I have to say about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment