Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Cup OverFlows





Top of the morning to ya! 


     My dear friend, Ash, has made it safely back to the states. God is so good and, as usual, I am overwhelmed by His goodness to me! 

    I stole this photo from her instagram. I was sad and stalking her and found LOADS of photos of us that I was completely unaware of. I forgive her. ;-) 

    This time was bittersweet to me because it marks new beginnings and could potentially be our last time together when we are both still in our fathers' households and all of our siblings are around us. - Growing up is overrated. If anyone forgets anything else I said, remember this: cherish the moments you have with your family. Time is fleeting.

     Ash has such a beautiful heart for the Lord and I am honoured to watch as He blesses her faithfulness to Him!

    A mutual beloved friend of ours, Susannah, also came into town. (I'm still waiting for the photo we took as a family with her.) In fact, she and Ash were in Joburg airport at the same time unbeknownst to either. Both were sad to learn that they JUST missed each other! 

   Sue has been a friend of mine for almost as many years as Ash and I have known each other. She has been on a Christian world tour since last summer and she didn't realise until yesterday morning that the "Nelspruit place" she was staying in was the very same "Nelspruit" that I live in. Once it dawned on her, she sent me a few emails informing me of where she was. I was elated to discover that she was staying 5 minutes from my house! 

    The Lord has surrounded me with incredible young women/sisters-in-Christ who challenge and encourage me to delight in Him! As my title says: my cup overflows.






"Well... That's all I have to say about that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment